Saturday 23 March 2013

Nudie adventures

My youngest son and I snuck out of bed at 5:30 this morning and took a morning escapade around the town.



We've had a tough week he and I. He's suffering from night terrors which means long nights for both of us, and that means our special mama/ boy bond has been  a bit strained.
So donned in our PJ's we tiptoed around under the stars - saying 'hello' to the Rubbish Man, the Baker, and the oh so early elderly folk!

I was heading for the beach but my little man had other ideas - apparently Coles is the place to be in the dark when you're 3!



What a great find we had though - a new alternative to 'Up n Go' has entered the market from Nudie - 'Nudie Chia Buzz' which has just the goodness the teenager in our family will need for his rock climbing adventures today we decided!



We hope you have some exciting family adventures this weekend! x

No comments:

Post a Comment