Wednesday 20 February 2013

Products I love!

Oh I do love when I discover new things to enhance my life! Here are a few of my favourite new discoveries...
You really don't want to be stuffing something that has been doused in chemicals up there, so I've made the switch to Organic tampons made right here in Oz - love em! You can find them in Safeway (oh, and they're made by a wonderful chick with a vision, not a big fat company looking for profit :-) ) 

Because I don't have time to get a facial every week I use this gorgeous miessence mask at home - it smells divine and is 100% natural!
This is amazing! Chocolate the way nature intended :-) . It's $7 a pop though, so sneak some in the trolley when the kids aren't looking, hide it in your undies drawer and have a little square when you need to find peace and serenity. 


Listen to me right now - you do NOT want to put an anti-perspirant right next to your  delicate breast tissue.  Start your search now for a deodorant that works for you and is chemical free. This is my favourite from Goats of Gaia in Apollo Bay (you even get to pet the goats as you walk into the shop - how cool!)

Ok this one is for the hard core foodies out there. If you've got a cupboard overflowing with super foods and you would like to tidy things up then get your hands on this new product from loving earth (yeah we already love their products right!) It's Macqui, Camu Camu, Blue/Green Algae, Acai and Gubinge all in one handy jar - chuck a scoop in your smoothie and you're done for the day - too easy! Thanks loving earth! 

No comments:

Post a Comment